Friday, August 30, 2013

Life these days...

Why am I all of the sudden making a reappearance, you ask? I'll tell you why. I just download the blogger app and it turns out that you can't read other blogs, only post them.

So, here I am. Lets do a little catching up, shall we?

She// I work as a receptionist/office administrator for a small marketing company. I am not going to school currently, but I hope to be starting a short medical administration program shortly. I want to blog more, and I have a hard time keeping the house clean.

He// Gabe's works for a computer server company where he does security and maintenance. He works the graveyard shift, which doesn't suck too much, but sucks a little. He is going to UVU for business information systems.

We// Gabe and I have been have been married for almost nine months.. We are in love.

Hopefully I will have motivation to blog regularly, but we'll just have to see about that.

2 comments: