Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Rough Day

(before I start writing this post, can we all just take a moment to ask ourselves who the heck decided to spell the word "rough" the way it is?! I do not understand.)

My sweet husband left last night for 3 weeks.
He's in Louisiana playing hospital with a bunch of other army guys.
I know 3 weeks isn't long (compared to the 9-12 month deployment we may have to endure next year), but when you're newlyweds and completely stupid in love, 3 weeks feels like 3 years.
Every time I think about having to go to sleep without him, it makes me tear up.

I miss him like you wouldn't believe, but I'm so gosh dang excited to see him when he gets home.
So, in order to stay positive, and make the time fly by, the next 21 days are going to be strictly optimistic posts, with a few Bachelor recaps here and there.

Let's just hope I don't do something crazy while Gabe is gone to soothe my aching heart, like... I don't know, adopt a kitten? (I really, really, really want to, but our landlords say no. Bummer.)

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment